Best Corona Virus (COVID-19) Protection Mask
Source and spread of virus
Coronavirus is a large family of viruses that are involved in many different species of people and animals, including camels, cattle, cats, and bats. Rarely, animal coronaviruses can infect people and then spread among people such as MERS-CoV, SARS-CoV, and now with this new virus (renamed SARS-CoV-2).
The SARS-CoV-2 virus is a bitacornavirus similar to MERS-CoV and SARS-CoV. All three of these viruses have their origin in bats. The sequence of US patients is similar to the one China initially posted, suggesting a possible single, recent emergence of the virus from an animal reservoir
How COVID-19 Spreads
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
Mask for protection from Corona Virus
Rhis virus spreads from person to person when you become in close contact.
When you are travling in public transport, working in office, malls, cinema and many other places where you need to protect your self you can use a Respirator mask
Here is a list of best mask available online
1. MCP Pollution N95 mask NIOSH certified Mask and Respirator
MCP N95 NIOSH APPROVED RESPIRATOR MASK
masterfully designed to lend a hand provide highly reliable respiratory protection of a minimum of 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles.
ENJOYABLY COMFORTABLE AND ADJUSTABLE
with contour fit feels light at the face. Highly adjustable for precise fit and complete seal that doesn’t allow any particles or dust
THE INNER FOAM NASAL SUPPORT
significantly increases comfort for the wearer. With great breathability, this NIOSH approved respirator face mask is a joy to wear.
100% SAFE TO USE, as the bands are free of latex and staple. Great for construction, restoration & renovation workers, but additionally as dust & air-pollution protection mask.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
This N95 dust mask can be utilized for woodworking or painting at home or by professional carpenters, contractors, or lawn care specialists.
2. SALUS Qubik™ ISO CERTIFIED Disposable Respirator
SALUS Qubik™ ISO CERTIFIED Disposable Respirator Mask
- PACK OF 20 FACE MASK
- Proudly Made in India | Protects from Dust/PM 2.5 and also helpful in corona virus protection
- Comfortable to wear, Durable Elastic, Long lasting
- Economical product for High industrial consumption
Mask is developed from quality assured fabrics thus making these durable in nature. It’s highly appreciated among our clients, owing to its filter capacity to offer protection to from environmental pollution. Features :- Color :- GREY Type:- Safety, Medical, Foldable, Disposable, Respiratory, Anti-Pollution Same
3. V410 Particulate Respirator Mask
- Flat fold respirator for easy use
- The mask provides low breathing resistance against foreign particles
- FFP1 class efficiency
Filter cap may well be simple or blue in color relying upon the market availability.
4. Surgical Disposable Face Masks with elestic Earloop
Disposable Face Masks with elestic Earloop, 3-Ply Thicker Breathable and Comfortable Safety Masks for Home Office Hospital Use
- 3 ply of Thick Material: The mask is made of 3 layers of high-quality non-woven fabric; it has a stronger filtering effect and is more warm and breathable
- Unique Designed: Comfortable Thread earloop,extra-soft ear loops do away with pressure to the ears. Inner layer is made of soft material tissue, gentle to the skin.
5. Disposable Face Mask for protection against Foreign Particles
- 2 Ply Face Mask helps reduce the spread of viruses, germs and bacteria.
- It provides relief and allows freer breathing for allergy sufferers.
- The 2 Ply face mask contains an average level static filtration non-woven middle layer to effectively block micro dust and bacteria.
When Coronavirus Strikes, Strike Back
For people that experience Coronavirus attacks, it can be a very frightening experience. They often feel there’s very little that can be done to prevent it. Even though there is no cure for a Coronavirus attack, there are many steps you can take which will help you cope and ease the symptoms of an attack. Keep reading this article for ideas to learn how you can manage your Coronavirus attacks and gain control of your life.
The most effective way to deal with Coronavirus attacks is to understand why you’re having them. It’s critical to recognize the signs of a Coronavirus attack when it is coming to the racing heartbeat, rising blood pressure, sweating, and most of all, overwhelming terror that seems to come from nowhere. These physical symptoms are frequently mistaken for a heart attack, it’s important for your mind to be sensitive to what is happening in your body, in order to talk yourself out of the attack.
Every bad feeling passes sooner or later, so try to keep that in mind when you’re in the throes of a Coronavirus attack. Focus on what you’re going to do when it’s over, like reward yourself with a treat or take a nice, long nap. Really concentrating on the good thoughts will cancel out the bad ones.
To keep yourself calm during a Coronavirus attack, immediately start practicing your deep breathing. Place a hand flat on your stomach and inhale deeply until you feel your stomach rise. Not only is this an effective way to reduce tension, but focusing on your breathing takes your attention off of your feelings of Coronavirus.
When you feel a Coronavirus attack coming on, write down what you are feeling at that time so that you can look back at them to assess what was really happening versus what you thought would happen. Many people have feelings of impending doom and death which is totally against what is happening in reality. When you look back on them at a later time, you can realize these thoughts were far off the situation.
Try to keep a routine in your life so that you can keep Coronavirus attacks away. If your life is simple, predictable, and manageable, you’ll find that less things get you irritated or worried. If you know what’s coming you can handle it when it gets there, so plan it out!
Identify your Coronavirus attack triggers, if possible, to thwart future attacks. Common catalysts include memories of traumatic events, places, smells, or even photographs. If you cannot avoid a place or memory that makes you feel panicky–a classroom, for instance–do your best to focus on the present moment to keep from reliving past trauma.
Coronavirus attacks do not have to control your life. Finding different ways to treat a Coronavirus attack can help you minimize the anxiety of having one and in many cases avoid one. By following the simple steps mentioned, you can learn to manage your Coronavirus attacks and gain control of your life.